Questions on Litchi Finish Actions

Reaction score
I have tried several finish actions and none of them are working to my liking and I don't understand why.
I first tried "Reverse" expecting it would reverse thru the waypoints. It seems only to do this if you apply Reverse direction throttle to the Drone. Otherwise it hovers. If you let up it continues back in the original direction.
Then I tried "Land" except it did not land at the last waypoint it scooted off in another direction and I had to flip it out of auto and kill it.
I thought about trying Return to first Waypoint except that there are trees in the way of the last Waypoint and first Waypoint and I thought it might try and do this in a straight line.

Can someone either explain these in detail or point me to a detailed definition of how each of these is supposed to work as I have been unable to find such a definition.

Thanks

Yes, I thought others would be able to see more of your mission setings.
And yes, I have wondered why some of the options are only in the app.

Rod

Not sure if you have this, but the info you are after is in the manual (iOS):
Litchi for iOS February 2017.pdf
I think Rod was suggesting that if you were using mission hub, load it up and share on the forum for people to check out.
Yes I have this but the only definition in the pdf is basically what I described in my original post. There is no real definition and or description of limiting factors etc.

Yes, I thought others would be able to see more of your mission setings.
And yes, I have wondered why some of the options are only in the app.

Rod

Rod my missions are limited to test missions I am testing various techniques for flyby's, rises and rotation shots figuring out how to make the transitions smooth , get the jitter out of my video, figuring out how to control the exposure, constantly fighting with the lack
of documentation from litchi. There is really nothing to post at this point but when there is , I will gladly post it.

Reactions: RodPad

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj