Question about long exposure

Reaction score
On my osmo mobile I can take great long exposure shots in the middle of the daylight. If I just use my camera, in pro mode, with the ISO all the way down, I can't even get a 1 sec. Exposure with out the photo being completely white. How can the osmo do this, when I can't even with the camera app with out the osmo?

Its normal. You are letting lots of light come into the sensor for a long period of time.
You need to use an ND filter that blocks a certain amount of light, in this case if you want to do daylight long exposures, you'll need and ND1000 and up.
I think that there are no ND filters that high for the Osmo.
Search for long exposure Photography tutorial in google, its a concept that can be applied to photo and video as well.

On my osmo mobile I can take great long exposure shots in the middle of the daylight. If I just use my camera, in pro mode, with the ISO all the way down, I can't even get a 1 sec. Exposure with out the photo being completely white. How can the osmo do this, when I can't even with the camera app with out the osmo?

I assume you are talking about the OSMO, the OSMO Mobile uses your cell phone for photo/video's ?

I don't know for a fact (never played with one) however logic provides that the simplest means the Osmo might employ to achieve this effect would be to simply blend a number of shorter exposures.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj