Question about Gimbal

Reaction score
Hello all,

Is it possible to run a gimbal without any tilt? Can it just be powered on for stabilization?

Thank you.

Edit: It's a Walkera 2-D Plastic Gimbal.

Yes .. if you can balance it so it sits correctly for video when you start up the Phantom.

Only to set it..once only. If you put the control cable in from NAza to Gimbal you can set the starting tilt angle in Naza assistant..

Its pretty easy with the lever .. Not so easy with a rotating knob on a varistor..

Depends on the gimbal. For example the Walkera has two little screws that let you manually adjust it without having to connect to anything.

Working on something to this effect also, but I have 2 cameras so I have to find a way to see the same thing through both.

Beario said:
Working on something to this effect also, but I have 2 cameras so I have to find a way to see the same thing through both.

Same here. I wanna keep this setup so I want it at a set tilt.

MOLOKAI, HOW HAVE YOU ATTACHED THE FC40 CAMERA? IS IT MOUNTED INFRONT OF THE PROPS SO YOU DONT GET THEM IN YOUR SHOT? GOOD IDEA IF THATS THE CASE!!

ELHEAPO said:
MOLOKAI, HOW HAVE YOU ATTACHED THE FC40 CAMERA? IS IT MOUNTED INFRONT OF THE PROPS SO YOU DONT GET THEM IN YOUR SHOT? GOOD IDEA IF THATS THE CASE!!

It is behind the props but you do not see the props in the video. It does not record anything.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT