Price Quote

Reaction score
Hi I am wanting to know a price quote, back story I used this drone for one filming project for my business and after that I never used it been sitting in my closet collecting dust waiting for another drone enthusiast to pick it up.Picked this up last year on august 17 2017, and been in the closet for 11 months. I was wondering how much I could get for a setup like this will include a picture

Imgur

Included
-Phantom 4 Pro+ with Strap
-Phantom 4 Controller W/extender
-2x set of propeller w/Bag
-3x Batteries
-2x Nd/nd-pl filter
-Car Charger
-2x Batteries bag
-Charger
-Dji Googles
-Dji Googles Charger
-Manfrotto MB BP-D1 DJI Professional Video Equipment Cases Drone Backpack (Black)
-Lens cleaner
-Dji refresh till August 17 2018

Last edited:
If it's been sitting unused for 11 months, it would be a good idea to check the batteries to make sure they are still OK.
did a test run on all 3 batteries with my friends a couple weeks ago because I was thinking of selling but been so busy never got around to it. Everything works, from the controller, the batteries working 25-30 minutes each depending on mode, dji googles work perfectly and super fun to use. also meant to say 2x battery bags, but there are 3 included batteries

Whats your location?
Are the batteries all OEM DJI?
Who makes the filters?
Goggles still under warranty?
Ever crashed?

Whats your location?
Are the batteries all OEM DJI?
Who makes the filters?
Goggles still under warranty?
Ever crashed?

California

All oem dji, have recipts proof for every purchase.

Goggles should be under warranty

Never been crashed. Only used for total of two days for a video project for my business then tested couple week ago to see if everythign still works and super fun with head tracking mod always amazes my friend

See what the package is going for on eBay (use completed sales as the guide). Consider selling the giggles seperately.
Looks like i can probably get 2000ish for everything maybe more Considers on ebay they dont have the dji googles, filters, drone storage bag, lipo bags, and alot of them look scuffed up and crashed.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michello