Poor P-ATTI/GPS/VPS combination causing minor position wobble

Reaction score
It seems while flying in slight wind and using Vps and gps I tend to get à minor positioning wobble as IF IT were unsure of what data to process or bad algoritm chosing none linear positions when trying to stay in place creating small cirkles about à meter in diameter which makes flying glose to walls or other midair obaticles dangerous. This is more so noticable sincelast FW update and IT tands to be worse at picking up gps signals than before , also worsen by Urban environment. I have calibrated the compass more than à bunch. Likewise Done IMU cal and checks on laser leveled stone floors after scanning the immediate area for magnetic Fields which picks up the tiniest disturbance thus i Conclude I have sufficiently Done all I can on My end.

No crashes. Only 55 flights and a remarkable change post FW update combined with a somewhst slowly deteriating gps functionality IF not on open Fields on the country side.
IF i Turin off gps the Vps and barometer actually keps positioning relatively stable unlike the gps

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl