POI Circular Image - anyone?

Reaction score
Hi,

I think we have all seen the stunning 360 spherical panoramas images created in PTGUI or similar software - like this The Italian Palace
I am wondering if someone knows how to create a circular panorama of a POI - thinking you can circle around an object, but instead of shooting video you capture images, and stitch these together / much like the PTGUI spherical panos, but as an inverted panorama around the object in center, like the Galaxys S7 Virtual photo mode, where you in the viewer can circle around the object and view it from all angles. Has anyone any idea how to do that? I have tried googling this ... but with no luck, so thought I would ask here....

Torben

you can use the free altizure app to grab the images required to make a 3D model of a POI. Run it throught 123D catch and share on sketchfab.
I did this one using altizure to grab the images and agisoft photoscan to generate and upload the model.
Our Houses by Malakai - 3D model

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

you can use the free altizure app to grab the images required to make a 3D model of a POI. Run it throught 123D catch and share on sketchfab.
I did this one using altizure to grab the images and agisoft photoscan to generate and upload the model.
Our Houses by Malakai - 3D model

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks - Will check it out. I did view image from your link, and I down know if it is my computer acting up - but as I started rotating the orbit, the image became distorted, and did not render.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj