Philippines

KABAYAN! glad to see a filipino in this forum.

Nice to meet u mate, hows the regulations there in flying drones? Any restrictions? Cheers

testing 123.
Hello po.
I'm new to PhantomPilots and searched this forum to hang-out.

Do u guys know where i can buy second hand p3?.. Will b there tomorrow till sunday only
Thnks

Have any of you or know someone that brought their Phantoms from stateside through NAIA?
I wonder what your experience with the Bureau of Customs?

My wife is, does that count?

Spent a lot time in PI. Love the place and can't wait to get back!

Somebody PLEASE take your drone to 100 islands or Pagsanjan Falls and post a clip! So many awesome places to fly & film in the Philippines.

Hi.. From Philippines, currently based in Vietnam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YOW!! talking about customs... Please Don't bring your Toy assembled or just remove the camera if you can, the problem is they will be interested in it at first glance because it's an expensive toy, I suggest when you want to bring it buy a case with a TSC combo lock so that they can't open it. :D

As for the regulations... i'm not sure if our Country (PH) has a solid law about it. Anyways any news?

I have pics of my drone on the departure area Check in counter and Airport xray machine.

Galing na sa Pinas... so coming back should be no tax..

Just fyi guys, no problem bringing my drone here. Took it wid me in cabin. I took the propllers out n put them in another bag just in case they checked. I can say its just a camera n it cant fly

Good day from Palawan! Great flying here. Hit me up if you are coming to the island.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: kuyakano

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31