PhantomPilots/InspirePilots Transfer of Ownership

great site - great members which their ideas and improvement are not censored.... I like it here!

Just to echo what others have said - a big thank you.

If this excellent forum and it's members hadn't been here I might never have bought a P2V+.

All the best wishes for the future.
Steve

Yes, big thank you to Adam for this wonderful resource! I especially want to thank you for the format of the forums-- very easy to browse and distraction free! I hope Jacob will keep to the successful recipe.

+99: great job Adam. Hugely valuable Encyclopedia Brittanica for Phantom rookies and veterans. 90% of what I know today about this interesting hobby/profession I learned here.

Jacob, two suggests for further delighting many of your forum users:
  • 1) Implement a thread/post rating system (e.g., zero to 5 stars) so that regular visitors can quickly and efficiently home in on interesting new posts, as opposed to the linear, repetitive, inefficient sifting through everything post, many of which are a waste of our time.
    2) More discipline by you and moderators in collapsing multiple redundant threads into one (e.g., v3.12 FW is out!!), and in particular, putting noob help questions in a noob help area, that the rest of us know we can ignore, and is primarily for the benefit of those noobs who don't bother to RTFM before going aloft.

Great asset, keep it going.

Kelly

wkf94025 said:
2) More discipline by you and moderators in collapsing multiple redundant threads into one (e.g., v3.12 FW is out!!), and in particular, putting noob help questions in a noob help area, that the rest of us know we can ignore, and is primarily for the benefit of those noobs who don't bother to RTFM before going aloft.[/list]

Great asset, keep it going.

Kelly
We were all there once. If they are ignored they will never learn and become one of the highly skilled operators on the site........

I am not proposing ignoring them. I am saying I sometimes have 2 spare min to check the forum, and would like to use those 2min efficiently., as opposed to reading about the difference between HL and CL. Again.

Thanks for the newbie suggestions. There is a project that is in the pipeline to solve this problem. Stay tuned.

All the best Adam and welcome Jacob !

;)

wkf94025 said:
I am not proposing ignoring them. I am saying I sometimes have 2 spare min to check the forum, and would like to use those 2min efficiently., as opposed to reading about the difference between HL and CL. Again.

Maybe make a view new threads button to help . 2min person. this way they can ignore any new threads they don't find interesting .. On main page of phantom pilots.

anyways, in the spirit on leaving on a good note I think this forum kicks *** as is, and has taught me a tremendous amount of knowledge regarding my P2 platform..

Thanks, wouldn't be flying a phantom without the resources and people this forum brings together.

Congratulations on the sale!

Thank you Adam & congratulations Jacob.

Yes thank you so much for this huge contribution to the community Adam. I would never have gotten as far into it as I did without phantompilots. I've read thousands and thousands of posts, like many other people here. There's so much to learn and so many many creative smart people posting here - it's just great. Best of luck!

Congrats Adam, on a job well done. Nothing like letting your baby spread its wings and soar. This sites was great for me when I was first researching this hobby. Thanks so much for all you have done. And thanks to the great community, especially in the early days.

Thank you Adam, and Hello Jacob,

Yes, I too have learned more helpful and insightful info about my new to be Phantom 3 Pro' from this forum, than several of those other major RC flying websites.

Looking forward to iplimenting some my retained knowledge next week.

While Singing;
"Where would I be, without you?"

RedHotPoker

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl