PhantomPilots/InspirePilots Transfer of Ownership

Reaction score
To the community:

I want to let you know that I’ve decided to sell Phantom Pilots and Inspire Pilots forums to a company that I think can help take it to the next level and implement many of the great ideas that you have all shared with me. Some of you may know Jacob. He is a genuine DJI enthusiast. He’s a contributor to our site and runs TheDJIGuy YouTube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/thedjiguy) Jacob has been a regular contributor on multirotor topics for web conferences and blogs over the last couple of years. The company that Jacob and his family run has extensive experience in web and mobile technology application development and commercialization. They have great ideas about expanding the site to include more industry-specific news, social media extensions and support for the community.

Thanks for helping contribute to the forum so that it has become a really valuable resource for the DJI community. I’ll continue to be a member of the community and engaged in the forum, so I look forward to experiencing the next phase of growth along with you.

Honestly, these guys are going to give you the tools and content I never could. They are going to do a fantastic job, and I am so happy to be a part of the future of PhantomPilots - contributing with the members in anyway that I can.

For the last three years, thank you for the time, posts, and encouraging PM's. I will still be here under username Adam...

If you have any specific questions, the new site admin will be following this thread and answering any questions you may have.

Adam

Id like to first say thank you for this fantastic resource.

We all wish you well and appreciate you for founding this site.

whats your next project? :?:

Congratulations!

Thanks Adam. Everyone please feel free to post any questions you have about what this means for the community or anything of that nature. Also, please feel free to PM me or email my personal email: [email protected] anytime.

Jacob

Thanks for a great place Adam.

Good luck to you Jacob.

Thanks for your time and support Adam.

Btw, I never thought you would sell these forums.

Thanks Adam for a great site.
Welcome Jacob. You are taking over something great.

Thank you Adam for creating and maintaining, what for me has been, a valuable and essential resource. Please enjoy moving forward.

:D
Thank you both for your service here!

MHL

Thanks Adam for creating a community for us users. Hopefully it will continue to be fruitful for us all.

Welcome Jacob!

Thanks and looking forward to the improvements, not that they are even needed. Welcome to the new owners! This is the best forum I have ever used, so please don't mess it up

Thanks Adam and welcome Jacob.
A tip for you Jacob : This forum has become that big that it is ofter quite difficult to find your way to the right topic and to prevent double posting on the same or simular topic. Therefor it would be an further improvement if you would be able to create and maintain a more organised structure of the topic-set-up.
Regards FA

As a first time owner Jan 2 nd this year I have to say thanks much for this resource.

I would have never been able to get solutions, answers and help with issues without your site.

Thanks for helping me fly safer and more secure using hints and tips from here.

Another one! Sincere thanks to you. I came here to check it out, then I was going to check out other such forums. I liked it here and I never looked at another forum! Thank you, Adam!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers