Phantom2+ v3

Reaction score
i currently own 6 phantoms and they all fly great except my P2+v3. I have had issues with this phantom since day one acting sporadic. My first mishap DJI took care of, but this did not correct the issue. Most recent mishap, I was hovering over my property, layed down my remote control right next to me on the picnic table and picked up my camera to take a photo and this thing flipped up side down and landed in the creek ( I live on the water). So I I contacted DJI and explained to them what happened and of course they have documentation of the last issue with the same bird.
And of course you have to fill out a three page form proof of purchase and email the info back to them.
Well a few days later I get a reply from DJI informing me that they are willing to sell me a replacement P2+v2 down grade rebuilt for 500 dollars. To me this is an insult, not only are trying to sell me a rebuilt unit for an average price they tried to sell me a down graded unit.
I have since disputed this offer and waiting to back from them.
Don't get me wrong they make a great product. But I received a lemon in my opinion . And just ordered the Phantom3 P model I hope I did not make a mistake with this purchase.

Were you by chance filming video when you had the flip. If so could you post it. And by all means if so send it to your contact in support.

Based on the v3 track record in this forum, I'd consider the less problematic (but clearly not perfect) v2 an upgrade. And, personally, I'd never let the controller leave my hands. That's just asking for a crash. Have a friend snap any photos while you're flying.

In my opinion, everyone should be using a screen recorder app - especially while flying during the warranty period.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues