phantom P3A for sale

Reaction score
I have a new in box, still in the plastic, unregistered, never flown Phantom 3 advanced for sale. Would like to get my money back for it. 999.99. Plus 40.00 for shipping.

The reason for 40.00 shipping is because I'm not a hobby store or dji and cannot expidite shipping like they can. If shipping cost more then 40.00 I will cover the rest. If it's less then 40.00 I will refund what is left over back to you. I will post pics when I get home from work tonight.

Pics are up...

Attachments

• 20150705_205118.jpg
    20150705_205118.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 581
  • 20150705_205200.jpg
    20150705_205200.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 417
  • 20150705_205132.jpg
    20150705_205132.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 414
Bump to the top...

[MOD EDIT] FYI - bumping is a violation of the rules. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
If not interested in a Classifieds listing, move on. It's not YOUR place to inform anyone on prices! I can't believe a mod isn't handing out warnings for jacking up a members listing! Bunch of **** do-gooders that don't like the price.................. get lost!!!

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk Pro

I don't understand how people can be so petty. Why come and crap all over someones post if you are not interested in buying his items? Snerd is spot on, if your not interested in buying keep your comments to yourself. I am tired of having to clean up for sale threads. Take this as a warning, anyone else who does this will get a warning on their profile.

Please report this type of behavior... smash that report button! ;)

Last edited:
Becuase the United States grants me freedom of speech. It's a beautiful thing this country allows us to do and it should not be taken for granted. As an American, I have the right to comment on the on the stupidity of OPs post. By censoring this you are interfering with my rights as an American.

Becuase the United States grants me freedom of speech. It's a beautiful thing this country allows us to do and it should not be taken for granted. As an American, I have the right to comment on the on the stupidity of OPs post. By censoring this you are interfering with my rights as an American.
Hello Ari. I will refer you to this section of the rules you agreed to when you joined. - http://www.phantompilots.com/pages/communityguidelines/

About the First Amendment and Your "Right to Free Speech"

We believe in the First Amendment of the US Constitution and public freedom of speech. Meanwhile, that right does not infer that others are required to publish your speech. The Phantom Pilots Forum is not a public resource; it is privately owned and we require members to abide by the rules and decisions of our team. If you post outside these guidelines your post may be edited or deleted - this does not violate your public right to free speech.

All your free speeches are belong to us! :D
Exactly! Some don't understand this is a "private" website, and that they also "agreed" to the terms of service and the "rules" when they joined. Go tell your boss about your freedom of speech................ and what an azzhole he is. He'll explain to you the First Amendment right quick like!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues