Phantom 4pro plus

Reaction score
again I need your help, yesterday I flown my bird and when up there it had mind of its own was going higher and higher, even I was pushing it to come down I was desperate once I pushed on/off botton, then it start coming down
now I am scared to fly it
I know you will ask me to get information, please tell me where and how to get this info
thanks in advance

I know you will ask me to get information, please tell me where and how to get this info
Go to DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
That will give you a detailed report on the flight data.
Come back and post a link to the report it gives you.

Reactions: Ruben Fred
it sounds a lot like my experience when I had a gimbal protector on that was blocking the downward VPS sensors....but others on here will no doubt have additional suggestions once they see your flight log...

It’s helpful if you can reply to the advice given. It’s the only way to know if you’ve been helped. Did you have a gimbal guard attached during this problem?

Last edited:
I apologize for not saying anything. I tryed to download flight log viewer , I was not successful or if I was I wasn't able to read anything of it I will attach what I got , please check if its what we were looking for
sorry it says upload file too large I zipped it, hope that will answer our problem

Attachments

• FLY205.DAT.zip
    7.5 MB · Views: 217
Last edited:
also I had something that extend the legs for phantom to be higher that camera doesn't touch the dirt and grass I will not use that anymore, I had back pain past few days and not able to do my routine
I for sure will let you guys know the result
again I appreciate your help

Reactions: Capt KO
I flown my PN4P today without that connecting part it was all good, thank you again for your help

Reactions: Capt KO
also I had something that extend the legs for phantom to be higher that camera doesn't touch the dirt and grass I will not use that anymore, I had back pain past few days and not able to do my routine
I for sure will let you guys know the result
again I appreciate your help
I feel your pain. The wife and I are both recovering from surgeries at the moment. Can’t fly, bummer.

Reactions: Scott Davis

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4