Phantom 4Pro+ camera issue green+ blue grain dots and parts blocked in the pictures

Reaction score
Hello.
From one moment to the other, i get green/ blue dots and other issues in the pictures.
I'll sent some screenshots of the pictures in this mail.
Also during the flight I see this problem on the screen.
Switching to film is a complete coulorblocked disaster.
Schermafbeelding 2019-01-16 om 19.01.39.png
Schermafbeelding 2019-01-16 om 19.01.10.png
Schermafbeelding 2019-01-16 om 19.00.47.png
Schermafbeelding 2019-01-16 om 19.00.47.png

Does anybody know what this issue can be?

Thanks
Eric Brinkhorst

Schermafbeelding 2019-01-16 om 18.55.40.png

This is a camera or sd card problem? What SD are you using, and does it have the proper read/write speed?

It is a decent one. I tried another sd card. I can see the interruption in the screen during the flight. should be a camera problem

Hmmm. Do you have a spare ribbon cable to swap out? It’s the most easily damaged component and is usually a culprit in camera problems.

I Don't have one yet.. Can try to do it. I found films on youtube to do so..But is this the problem..
Camera is still unther warranty. But i don't want to miss it for weeks..

It is a decent one. I tried another sd card. I can see the interruption in the screen during the flight. should be a camera problem

OK so do you see the issue ONLY on the screen during flight or do you also see the same issue on the video that you download from the SD card after the flight? If the video is fine on the SD card then it is not the ribbon cable.

Also if it is under warranty I would not recommend doing the work yourself. It also depends which warranty you are talking about. If it is just the standard 1 year warranty and you try fixing it yourself without success, then DJI may say that you voided the warranty. If you have Care Refresh and it still doesn't work after you try to repair, then one of your refreshes may be used to repair/replace.

The phantom is just over one year.. I see it on the photo's/ videos and during the flight.

Ah OK then it is an issue. I didn't quite know for sure from your earlier messages.

The phantom is just over one year.. I see it on the photo's/ videos and during the flight.
So you are confirming that you’ve offloaded the photos and videos from the card and see these problems on your computer?

Also can you post a pic of the card?

So you are confirming that you’ve offloaded the photos and videos from the card and see these problems on your computer?

Also can you post a pic of the card?
It is a sandiskultra (10) microsd HC1 But even without the card, just connecting the drone i do see the disturbence / interference in the screen. Ik called dji, now i am waiting for an answer.

It is a sandiskultra (10) microsd HC1 But even without the card, just connecting the drone i do see the disturbence / interference in the screen. Ik called dji, now i am waiting for an answer.
Can you confirm that you removed the card, copied the videos onto a computer, viewed them there and are seeing the same issues?

Can you confirm that you removed the card,
copied the videos onto a computer, viewed them there and are seeing the same issues?
yes.. what you see during the flight omnthe monitor is what you get in the computer. there is something wrong with the camera. i was hoping that this was a software issue..

Mine was similar, with vertical black ticks and frequent loss of bands across the image/video - it was a ribbon cable, the old one didn't look worn and the drone had never been 'bounced'
When I look at older photos I can see that this problem crept in a while back and I'd not noticed it.

Mine was similar, with vertical black ticks and frequent loss of bands across the image/video - it was a ribbon cable, the old one didn't look worn and the drone had never been 'bounced'
When I look at older photos I can see that this problem crept in a while back and I'd not noticed it.

Thanks. Inwas afraid so. Did you repair it by yourself? There are youtube tutorials. And after repair it was ok? Mine never bounced eather.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94