Phantom 4 w/ Lots of Accessories [Houston, TX]

Reaction score
Hi, all.

It is time for me to part with my beloved Phantom 4. I've owned it for 2+ years and have never crashed it.

I have, what I consider to be, a lot of accessories that I will be including as seen below:

Phantom 4 w/ remote
Various Polar Pro filters (CP, ND4, ND8, ND 16, ND 32, ND64 -- over $180 in filters)
Antennae Range Extenders
2 extra propellers (never been used)
DJI Lanyard Harness
2 x Batteries w/ fire-resistant safety bags
Manfrotto Aviator D1 backpack (over $200 when I bought it)
Original box
Original carrying case

I absolutely love my drone and have babied it from day 1. The only reason I am looking to sell it is so I can upgrade.

I'm happy to have a phone/video chat with anyone so they can see the drone and ask any questions they might have.

I'll update this post later with pictures of everything.

4f5635094a09555cf113e318c01a009e.png

I'm looking to get $700 for everything. The price is somewhat negotiable so feel free to make an offer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimmy_g
This sounds like a really cared for unit, how many charges on the batteries, just so i can estimate the time on the drone

This sounds like a really cared for unit, how many charges on the batteries, just so i can estimate the time on the drone
It definitely is a well cared for drone. I love my P4.

I actually don't know how to check the battery cycles but I'll search around and see what I can find.

I was able to get flight info off the DJI Go app and edited the original post above.

I’m happy to answer any other questions anyone might have.

You post the Dji app stats .. You have the drone 2 plus years and all your flight dates are 2018 and also your records of speed etc.. why did you reset the app? the app will tell you how many charge cycles on the battery ... so where are the rest of the flight records in the last year and half? This drone is not well taken care of and the seller is false advertising it .. It's a lemon everyone stay away or regret your loss

You post the Dji app stats .. You have the drone 2 plus years and all your flight dates are 2018 and also your records of speed etc.. why did you reset the app? the app will tell you how many charge cycles on the battery ... so where are the rest of the flight records in the last year and half? This drone is not well taken care of and the seller is false advertising it .. It's a lemon everyone stay away or regret your loss
497e4577d44f51d4bd9e93cc9f4b1e10.png

I couldn’t post a screenshot that scrolled all the way down. If you know of a way of posting a screenshot that would allow me to scroll to the bottom, please educate me.

I’m fairly certain the stats on the left are cumulative stats taken from the drone. I could be wrong, though. Again, if you have a better way of posting stats, please, educate me.

I posted what I was able to find out; I haven’t reset anything. Instead of accusing me of false advertising ask questions and I will be happy to answer them. If you know of a way to post better statistics, please educate me.

I never stated anything about flight time so how exactly am I false advertising my drone?

I’d appreciate it you edited your post as it is inaccurate and ignorant.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shoot4fun
Hi, all.

It is time for me to part with my beloved Phantom 4. I've owned it for 2+ years and have never crashed it.

I have, what I consider to be, a lot of accessories that I will be including as seen below:

Phantom 4 w/ remote
Various Polar Pro filters (CP, ND4, ND8, ND 16, ND 32, ND64 -- over $180 in filters)
Antennae Range Extenders
DJI Lanyard Harness
Original box
Original carrying case

I absolutely love my drone and have babied it from day 1. The only reason I am looking to sell it is so I can upgrade.

I'm happy to have a phone/video chat with anyone so they can see the drone and ask any questions they might have.

I'm looking to get $700 for everything. The price is somewhat negotiable so feel free to make an offer.
Hi, all.

Phantom 4 w/ remote
Antennae Range Extenders
DJI Lanyard Harness
Original box
Original carrying case

If I had the money. I'd make deal with you right now, no matter what some one is posting.

If I had the money. I'd make deal with you right now, no matter what some one is posting.
Thanks, man. Pretty easy to cut through the crap when you're telling the truth. I have nothing to hide and hope my drone finds a home where someone loves it as much as I do.

Reactions: jogforfitness
Thanks, man. Pretty easy to cut through the crap when you're telling the truth. I have nothing to hide and hope my drone finds a home where someone loves it as much as I do.
Hope you get her sold soon.

Back to the top with an attached screenshot of all my flight data for the person that was doubting me.

My first flight shows 2017 so maybe the drone wasn't 2+ years at the time. Now, in 2019, it is 2+ years old. I could be wrong but I have nothing to hide so whatever information you need I'm happy to provide it.

Thanks for looking!

And in case I cannot edit the original post anymore: THE PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE - FEEL FREE TO MAKE AN OFFER!

2019-08-15 21_49_11-Screenshot_20190815-223911.png

Any chance you could post some pics? Might help sell this thing a little better. Battery charge cycles would be very helpful too. Battery info is found in the GO app, with the aircraft turned on and ready to fly. I'm not necessarily interested myself, but I see this has been listed for nearly a year! It's far more likely to sell with pictures. No offense.

Brad

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic