Phantom 4 vs. Phantom 4 Pro

Reaction score
Hi,

I've been flying my P4 for over a year now and have been very pleased with it.
Flight dynamics and handling characteristics as well as the Intelligent Flight Modes have been excellent.
I'm happy with the quality of the still shots and the video quality.

I see the introduction of the Phantom 4 Pro 2.0 has resulted in a drop in the price of the Phantom 4 Pro.

I'm just wondering if I should consider selling my P4 and making the move to the P4Pro?

The camera is the obvious upgrade, for sure.....but is it a significant enough upgrade to warrant the purchase?

I also see that I am able to use my extra P4 batteries with the P4Pro, so I wouldn't have to purchase any extra batteries.

Would appreciate any comments from those who have experience with both aircraft.

Thanks. :)

I'm just wondering if I should consider selling my P4 and making the move to the P4Pro?
The camera is the obvious upgrade, for sure.....but is it a significant enough upgrade to warrant the purchase?
Is photography important to you?
The camera is a huge improvement.
The sensor is more than 4 times larger, has a real aperture, greater dynamic range, a mechanical shutter.
It's a real camera capable of serious photography.
i-XVbML6P-M.jpg

Otherwise the drone has some minor improvements but is generally quite similar.

Reactions: flockshot
Another upgrade on the P4P is the addition of side and rear obstacle avoidance sensors. Also a couple minute longer flight times.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel