Reaction score
Hi All,

I recently bought the Phantom 4 Pro, the shutter button on the remote doesn't take a picture. I clearly hear the sound of it taking a picture when pressed but nothing is written on to the SD Card 9 out of 10 times. I have to use the button on the ipad to take a picture.

Everything is up to date and can't figure out where the problem is.

Please help me find a solution. Thanks.

If it was me, I’d open the controller and change out that button switch. But I’ve been tearing stuff apart for more than a few years and I have some other controllers to rob parts from. Someone else may have a different thought on what this could be. Have you done some searching on all the forums? Are you able to disassemble the rc?

If it was me, I’d open the controller and change out that button switch. But I’ve been tearing stuff apart for more than a few years and I have some other controllers to rob parts from. Someone else may have a different thought on what this could be. Have you done some searching on all the forums? Are you able to disassemble the rc?

Thanks mate, I don't want to do that as it's only a few months old. I think I will send it to DJI for getting it fixed. Thanks for your help though. Appreciate it.

Haven't found a similar problem on any forum so far - may be it's a one off.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3