Phantom 4 pro+ Screen RC compass calibration?

Reaction score
So, NO I have not read the full manual yet, but I keep getting a message on the Pro+ screen asking me to calibrate "RC compass" with a blue figure eight diagram that I can not seem to be able to complete successfully. I have never seen this in previous Phantoms or online anywhere and wonder if anyone can give me guidance. I cant seem to find a place in APP to bring this up but next time it comes up on RC screen I will upload pic. Thanks

Did you figure it out? Mine always asks too.... Occasionally it completes. More often if the aircraft is off.......

So, NO I have not read the full manual yet, but I keep getting a message on the Pro+ screen asking me to calibrate "RC compass" with a blue figure eight diagram that I can not seem to be able to complete successfully. I have never seen this in previous Phantoms or online anywhere and wonder if anyone can give me guidance. I cant seem to find a place in APP to bring this up but next time it comes up on RC screen I will upload pic. Thanks
I have the P4P+ and get the same message everytime I turn the controller on. I've tried the figure 8 thing with the controller horizontal, 90deg to the ground & even upside down. It never goes away. Doesn't seem to be effecting the flight, so who knows!?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31