Phantom 4 Pro+ Remote Controller Like New NO LONGER FOR SALE

Reaction score
It is a spare I have used three times. Paypal, and I cover the shipping. Will consider shipping out side the US.
Pictures to follow. Just to make it simple for some of you, it is the controller without the x.

ADDED: This controller is as new. If you feel it isn't, I will gladly take it back. I don't mean a month later. We are both protected by Paypal.

Attachments

• P4P.jpg
    P4P.jpg
    458.4 KB · Views: 357
Last edited:
Does it have that infernal "low battery" warning BEEP? Clearly, that's a false warning - especially after one has had the RC plugged into the charger all night, but it's annoying, nonetheless.

I just plugged it in, and no beeping. It was low, all four lights are flashing.

Thanks for responding. I did not intend to be facetious - although I probably sounded that way. The RC won't BEEP when plugged into the charger. It BEEPs (well, mine does) continuously during the entire flight - EVERY flight. I've not noticed that the BEEPs interfere with flights except in Point of Interest intelligent flight mode. Sometimes when it beeps, the aircraft jerks in its orbit. I have a video that demonstrates this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83LpOL7lt6Q My drone and RC are in the repair shop right now, but if the BEEPing continues after it is fixed, and if yours does not BEEP during flights, I'll be very interested in buying your RC.

p.s. I LOVE Anchorage. What a fantastic state to fly drones!

It should not be beeping during flight. That would drive me crazy. Some thing is wrong some where.

Australia ,would u be trusted in sending it to Australia safe package
As long as you cover the shipping, and help guide me through it. You do have a birthday coming up?

Ok, So I am interested. I went back to the beginning of this thread and it says pictures to follow but I don’t see any. So can you send some for me too look over. One concern I have is I live back here in New York State right next to Vermont so shipping is a worry. You would package this up nice and tight, right? Maybe also you could give me a little more detail about the Phantom.If everything looks good to me we can wrap it up, I see you go through Pay Pal. I use it all the time. David. Contact- [email protected]

Here is an old ad for you. Yes it will be package correctly. Not certain what you want about the Phantom. I have two P4P's. Keep in mind you have a lot of protection in PP.

https://phantompilots.com/conversations/p4p-controller.97349/
Well
Here is an old ad for you. Yes it will be package correctly. Not certain what you want about the Phantom. I have two P4P's. Keep in mind you have a lot of protection in PP.

https://phantompilots.com/conversations/p4p-controller.97349/
Well that’s disappointing, the link has nothing in it. The link says, “ The requested conversation could not be found.” Perhaps you can forward pictures directly to my email which I included in the last thread. What I was looking for was a more detailed description of the item and what’s in the box? Thank you. David

Well

Well that’s disappointing, the link has nothing in it. The link says, “ The requested conversation could not be found.” Perhaps you can forward pictures directly to my email which I included in the last thread. What I was looking for was a more detailed description of the item and what’s in the box? Thank you. David
You know it just dawned on me. You are selling the controller only, correct? This is what happens when you communicate with people late at night and you are bone tired. I was under the impression this was including the Drone. Silly me. Sorry to trouble you.

Seriously. You think I would be selling a P4P+ for $375. If I where you I would not buy one that was advertised at that price. I will post the pictures today. I can go back and show you about 20 inquires about this controller. This is not my first ad. At one point I ask" are you people screwing with me". I am positive I am not the first to experience this. If you not serious don't bother me. I will no longer send you 10 more picture, or figure the shipping rate to Mexico. RANT OFF

Seriously. You think I would be selling a P4P+ for $375. If I where you I would not buy one that was advertised at that price. I will post the pictures today. I can go back and show you about 20 inquires about this controller. This is not my first ad. At one point I ask" are you people screwing with me". I am positive I am not the first to experience this. If you not serious don't bother me. I will no longer send you 10 more picture, or figure the shipping rate to Mexico. RANT OFF
No, I was not screwing with you. I am just old and feeble minded. I also don’t know how to read and comprehend anymore. So sorry for disturbing you.

I am old and screwed up too. just ask my wife. But, I would not buy a P4p+ for $375. Now I can sale you a toll bridge between Alaska, and Russia. As is, of course.

This add was put up about a year ago and the exact thing happened, the was it's written it looks like a p4p is for sell. No no no it's only the controller

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers