Phantom 4 Pro Props

Reaction score
dw_cf_props_whubs_1_.jpg

Has anyone tried these props for their Phantom 4 Pro?

Unless you've broken all four props, I don't think there are any props out there worth spending money on.

Stick with DJI OEM props.

agree with the one above, stick to the OEM props.

Standard props or the carbon fibre plastic mix ones which all have the standard quick release system are fine. The Carbon fibre mix are probably a gimmick but people say because they are stiffer in the centre they behave better in windy conditions, have faster response. I have my doubts. I have them but don't notice any difference.

Full carbon fibre are very stiff and dangerously strong and sharp as hell if they do break. If I had a crash into something I would prefer my props to break rather than transferring the force of the impact to the motors.

Stuff breaking absorbs energy. DJI props are cheap.

I actually did not notice they appear to be CF proper (weave w/resin) earlier on my mobile.

Yea... CF stuff breaking away actually sheds energy and has saved lives in the auto racing sport.

Nonetheless, nothing works better than OEM.

I burnish the trailing edge of my stock props with 400 grit sandpaper to get rid of that manufacturing ridge that you can feel with your fingernail. The benefit may only be theoretical but I don’t think it can hurt.

Reactions: BigDinNC
I burnish the trailing edge of my stock props with 400 grit sandpaper to get rid of that manufacturing ridge that you can feel with your fingernail. The benefit may only be theoretical but I don’t think it can hurt.

‘Tinkering’ is part of the fun.
If you feel it is beneficial all the better.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94