Phantom 4 for sale

For some people, several hundred $ is the difference between owning one and not. Some people will risk buying refurbished to do so. Broad strokes based on your personal buying power and/or beliefs may or may not be applicable to everyone. There can be numerous reasons for someone to go this route. The original comment about refurbished and sold by NewEgg would be fine for many people if they have had previous experiences with the company standing behind their sales. As with everything, there is a varying degree of trustworthiness with resellers. Just gotta be smart with those choices. Just my opinions.

Take care.

Agreed everyone needs to do their own cost benefit analysis, I've been bitten with refurbished stuff a couple of times though so I'm a bit cautious

Reactions: AndrewCCM
Good point which is why the only place I would buy a DJI refurbished drone is right from www.dji.com
You are totally right, BUT you still have no history for the drone but it would be covered by DJI. Reading this forum indicates to me the there are times when people are without their drone for (what a person might consider) a lengthy period of time. Maybe it doesn't matter to one person but it may or not matter to someone else. It's just something for a potential buyer to consider, then they can decide for themselves what is the best path to follow.

Last edited:
You are totally right, BUT you still have no history for the drone. Maybe it doesn't matter to one person but it may matter to someone else. It's just something to consider. I just want a potential purchaser to be aware of all of the different aspects, then they can decide for themselves what is the best path to follow.
For some people, several hundred $ is the difference between owning one and not. Some people will risk buying refurbished to do so. Broad strokes based on your personal buying power and/or beliefs may or may not be applicable to everyone. There can be numerous reasons for someone to go this route. The original comment about refurbished and sold by NewEgg would be fine for many people if they have had previous experiences with the company standing behind their sales. And it was my understanding, this was a DJI official refurb (DJI store and just fulfilled by Newegg. No Different than Amazon being the storefront for DJI’s store) not some random place as inferred. As with everything, there is a varying degree of trustworthiness with resellers. Just gotta be smart with those choices. Just my opinions.

Take care.
And again this thread is meant to do nothing more than make a potential buyer aware of all of the different aspects of buying a refurbished unit. The buyer would have to decide what is best for them. But let's give them all of the possibilities that goo with a refurbished unit. To be honest I have 4 laptops (all refurbished by the maker) and I have really not had major issues that weren't resolved (because this is my field of work). I just want a potential buyer to be aware of all of the options and the consequences of each one. I want the buyer to have the best experience possible.

Originally, the purpose of this thread was to sell a used P4 for $1000. LOL. I think we all got off track a bit.. hahaha

Have a good one!

Reactions: UpLift Aerial
So I’ve enjoyed the convo thus far, and I’m happy to sell it for $799 plus shipping as refurbished birds are on the DJI website.

>—— If you want the polar pro filters and the $100 HDMI BOARD (as originally posted) it will be a cool grand, plus shipping in either case.... ——-<
DJI is the only source for a certified refurb that you know you can trust. This bird is in amazing condition, but where I’m flying a really need the added radar coverage of a P4P in narrow canyons, and the power of an I2 for my altitude flights.

I bought the P4 after a friend crashed my P3P for me, a few days before a paid real estate shoot. After a couple more crashes destroyed it, i sent the P3P in for repair and they sent me a NEW P3P instead - updated motors, different camera, new shell and a dozen colors of stickers.

For me, a couple hundred dollars does mean getting the P4P in my budget. I fly professionally - enough to live comfortable but not enough to blow away $200 for a deal.

The other P4 for sale may have a different history, or it may have sold and still be posted. Don’t know, irrelevant to this.

If you want an awesome P4 with a custom adapted cameraBracket so you can leave lens filters on (took me 2 hours to cut and sand smooth) and low hours, then hit me up.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94