Phantom 4 for sale

Ike

Reaction score
Selling a phantom 4 with 1 battery and set of polar pro ND lens filters. HDMI output board is attached and works properly; original board also included...

Flown by pro pilot. $1000 or realistic offer, additional batteries for $165/each — save the taxes and a few bucks each ... excellent condition for everything. Buyer pays shipping. Original boxes.

Is the OP willing to take reasonable offers, for example there is another one on this forum for sale for $525 and it has actually been hanging around for a few?

When you bring up refurbished is makes me think the drone could have 2 to 400+ hours of fly time or even repaired from a crash, or it could just returned with next to nothing hours on it, you just won't know. So price should not be so much of determining factor at least for me. Unless you are comfortable with all aspects.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ike
When you bring up refurbished is makes me think the drone could have 2 to 400 hours of fly time or even repaired from a crash, you just won't . So price should not be so much of determining factor.
Right! Anyway, just pointing out the fact that his post said they were offering new ones at 749, just wanted to be clear they are refurbished, not new! Which means there was some previous problem, that has been fixed. But what other issues may be there as well?

Right! Anyway, just pointing out the fact that his post said they were offering new ones at 749, just wanted to be clear they are refurbished, not new! Which means there was some previous problem, that has been fixed. But what other issues may be there as well?

Refurbished does not mean a drone has been repaired. They are customer returns that are less than 7 days from original date of purchase and are warranted same as a brand new product. Just saying.

Refurbished does not mean a drone has been repaired. They are customer returns that are less than 7 days from original date of purchase and are warranted same as a brand new product. Just saying.
Yes, but you do not know what has or hasn't been done when it says refurbished!

I have found lately on Amazon and Ebay refurb has come to mean almost nothing as many suppliers use the term after they wipe the dirt off of something and want to resell it. On the other hand I know a few people who have bought refurbished products directly from DJI and all said that the birds were like new, and they come with a warranty the same as a new product warranty. Also, you can get DJI care for the same price as a new drone and with that said I really think its a great option.

Last edited:
Reactions: AndrewCCM
I have found lately on Amazon and Ebay refurb has come to mean almost nothing as many suppliers use the term after they wipe the dirt off of something and want to resell it. On the other hand I know a few people who have bought refurbished products directly from DJI and all said that the birds were like new, and they come with a warranty the same as a new product warranty. Also, you can get DJI care for the same price as a new drone and with that said I really think its a great option.
Sure, it's usually fine. Refurbished can be just fine. I have had bad experiences with returns though in the past. And You can also get DJI Care on a used bird as well.

LOL my thoughts exactly, I might feel a "bit" better if it was refurbished by DJI, still too many unknowns for me.
Totally, that is what I was alluding to earlier with amazon and ebay. What many of these companies seem to be doing is buying messed up electronics in bulk, wiping them off with a rag and warm water, and fixing any glaring obvious issues and then performing the throw the old sh-t against the wall and hope it sticks. DJI however stands behind them with the warranty so I would not hesitate to get one of their refurbs.

Will DJI stand behind their drone if the seller is not an authorized dealer or if the "refurbisher is not authorized by DJI" to repair the drone? That might be worth checking into that aspect with DJI to know for sure. By the time you dig into this (just to be safe) is it going to worth the time to save a few bucks on a used drone with an unknown history?

Will DJI stand behind their drone if the seller is not an authorized dealer or if the "refurbisher is not authorized by DJI" to repair the drone? That might be worth checking into that aspect with DJI to know for sure. By the time you dig into this (just to be safe) is it going to worth the time to save a few bucks on a used drone with an unknown history?

Good point which is why the only place I would buy a DJI refurbished drone is right from www.dji.com

Reactions: Richard LaFleche
For some people, several hundred $ is the difference between owning one and not. Some people will risk buying refurbished to do so. Broad strokes based on your personal buying power and/or beliefs may or may not be applicable to everyone. There can be numerous reasons for someone to go this route. The original comment about refurbished and sold by NewEgg would be fine for many people if they have had previous experiences with the company standing behind their sales. And it was my understanding, this was a DJI official refurb (DJI store and just fulfilled by Newegg. No Different than Amazon being the storefront for DJI’s store) not some random place as inferred. As with everything, there is a varying degree of trustworthiness with resellers. Just gotta be smart with those choices. Just my opinions.

Take care.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl