Phantom 4 Controller GL300C Version B

Reaction score
Hi :
Does anyone know what the difference is between PH-4 Standard Model GL300C and the PH-4 Advance Controller GL300 C Version B

In terms of compatibility, ver B works with P4A/+ and P4P/+. The difference is that it has both 2.4ghz and 5.8ghz

Hi happyshot :
So will it work on a Phantom 4 Standard as that is what I need it for .
Thank You

You posted that last message while I was typing my message , does anyone know for sure about the GL300C B version working with a Phantom P4 Standard ?

Joe, the GL 300C controller works with the P4 Standard.
It is the combo which I have.

Edit: The GL300C controller also works with the P3 Professional.

HTH, Al

Last edited:
Hi :
Thank You for that info , sorry it to me awhile to get back to you .
Do you know anything about tablets working with the DJI Phantom 4 Standard .
I bought a tablet through Walmart and the brand name is MID I was able to download the DJI Go 4 App and it accepted the app and it will launch the app on the tablet screen but says not connected where it should say Go-Fly .
I seen a video awhile back and the guy had a 10 " tablet and it worked for him but it was not a name brand .
I have tried to find the video again but can not find it , now I don't have it connected to a phone service as AT&T say's that a tablet will not work as a phone.
I just don't understand why as it is a Android base tablet and has a phone app installed .
I don't know if it is just that the AT&T Store is wanting to make more money .
Anyone reading this that knows how I can get it to work , please help .
Thanks To Everyone
Joe

Hi :
Thank You for that info , sorry it to me awhile to get back to you .
Do you know anything about tablets working with the DJI Phantom 4 Standard .
I bought a tablet through Walmart and the brand name is MID I was able to download the DJI Go 4 App and it accepted the app and it will launch the app on the tablet screen but says not connected where it should say Go-Fly .
I seen a video awhile back and the guy had a 10 " tablet and it worked for him but it was not a name brand .
I have tried to find the video again but can not find it , now I don't have it connected to a phone service as AT&T say's that a tablet will not work as a phone.
I just don't understand why as it is a Android base tablet and has a phone app installed .
I don't know if it is just that the AT&T Store is wanting to make more money .
Anyone reading this that knows how I can get it to work , please help .
Thanks To Everyone
Joe

Which RC did you get?

This should clarify a few inaccurate posts in this thread:
GL300C: P3A, P3P, P4
GL300C Ver.B: P4, P4A, P4P

Here is a Controller Compatibility Chart that I first put together in April 2018.

Last edited:
I got the new Phantom 4 standard controller from a guy that was still boxed , so it the same as what came with my drone .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1