Phantom 4 Connection Error and App Thinks it's 150 miles away

Reaction score
I have been flying my P4 at my house for over a year now. No where else. Today I was in southern Maryland but the display on my DJI App was showing I was still at home (southern Pennsylvania). Plus I had a "Connection Error". Anyone else have this problem? Please help.

How does one do this?
Just by clicking on the cloud where flight records are,,,your conection issue try re link ac with rc
Screenshot_20200103-090758_Gallery.jpg

Internet and wifi connection and synced flights has nothing to do with it. You can fly the P4 with the controller only, NO smart device needed.
When the Flight Status Indicater flashes green the drone has a GPS-lock and is ready to fly. Page 12 in the manual.

Most likely your 'connection error' was between the RC and smart device, which could be a faulty and/or bad connected USB-cable. When the smart device can not communicate with the RC it does not get the updated homepoint and displays the last known (stored) homepoint.

I have been flying my P4 at my house for over a year now. No where else. Today I was in southern Maryland but the display on my DJI App was showing I was still at home (southern Pennsylvania). Plus I had a "Connection Error". Anyone else have this problem? Please help.

Just turn off "Location Services." It's NEVER right and just interferes with operations.

D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3