Phantom 4 Battery Promotion [For Apple store customers]

Many people requested for code by leaving me a comment on my profile (which I hardly notice). Please PM me by starting a conversation. This way I will get a flag.

Looks like the battery buying fun is over. DJI has switched the "enter e-mail and serial" to please send an e-mail to our onsale team. :)

WooHoo! I decided to purchase my P4 thru the Apple Online Store on Tuesday, picked her up at the store same day, and found this forum post about the battery promotion only today. I emailed DJI earlier today, and got the coupon code in the inbox a few hours later. Safe to say, I will be looking out for the FedEx/UPS delivery truck with my two new goodies :).

So, after my corporate discount applied to my Apple Store purchase for the P4, and now the two additional batteries, I'm looking at 1536.10 USD out the door even with CA sales tax. Not too bad :)

Works in the UK, I got two extra batteries for my P4 within a couple of days of entering the s/n. Thanks for the heads up.

Codes won't work anymore. U have to email their sales team with your serial nu,beer and they will send u a code for up to 2 units

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Codes are still work if you had it before they changed the way to get the code.

These 2 codes will expire 6/17/16. Just verified.

U9XQDNZE
MYLEQ46R

Good luck! ;)

Any other active codes greatly appreciated ! :)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

So you have to email the sales staff to get a coupon? What do you say? Just ask for a discount coupon? Is there an email address you can share or do we use the form on the support page on the dji site?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl