Phantom 4 Battery Promotion [For Apple store customers]

Big big thanks to the OP, I just got four for the price of two..... happy chappie :)

Last edited:
Here is a code for the first to nab it. If someone else wants one, PM me. I can give away 2 or 3 more.

4RHTBYJE

If this code doesn't work because it says it's attached to an email, PM me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Urgirlinmyjetta
Got order placed using the code naimnatnod gave. Huge thanks. Saved me lots of money.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
Anyone know how long the codes, once issued, are good for? I have heard 24 hours, but are they instead good for 7 days, or maybe until used? Anyone know for sure, from testing?

The code that I got since 5/8/16 is still good as of today.
Thanks! That's what I was hoping. I have one of my own that I haven't yet pulled the trigger on. How do you tell if it's still good without using and expiring it? Can you just place the order, use the code in the shopping cart process, and then not complete payment, and then still use the same code at a later time, to replace the order from scratch, and then complete full the payment process?

Last edited:
Anyone know how long the codes, once issued, are good for? I have heard 24 hours, but are they instead good for 7 days, or maybe until used? Anyone know for sure, from testing?
I received my code from DJI on April 28th and tried to use it on May 14th and couldn't use it . I contacted DJI about this because there is no expiration in the email that the code came in. Here was there response when I wrote them.

Thanks for your reply and the coupon code.
I'm so sorry to tell you that this coupon code is expired now and won't be available to use anymore.The deadline of it is 12th May,while when you contacted us about this code,it was 14th May.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Have a good one.

Best Regards
DJI Online Store

So its 2 weeks to use the code.

Thanks! That's what I was hoping. I have one of my own that I haven't yet pulled the trigger on. How do you tell if it's still good without using and expiring it? Can you just place the order, use the code in the shopping cart process, and then not complete payment, and then still use the same code at a later time, to replace the order from scratch, and then complete full the payment process?
You can enter it in the final stage of checkout and see the discount applied, then you can click "cancel coupon" and it will still be good

Reactions: GadgetGuy

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl