Phantom 3 vs GoProHero 4

Omg here we go again...
It may turn to flamewar but it is a good comparison, people love to compare gadgets and tech. It's not a competition really, both products are used with Phantoms.

I'm not opposed to comparing things, but this will most certainly turn into a flame war. I wish there were a way to mark topics as ignored so I wouldn't have to look at them.

Reactions: leekiya
I'm not opposed to comparing things, but this will most certainly turn into a flame war. I wish there were a way to mark topics as ignored so I wouldn't have to look at them.

Lol, I couldn't agree more bbfpv.

Would have liked to see some tilt, panning fast forward flight etc.
Seems a bit thin to compare much except the default settings. But then settings are meant to be tweaked. Plus the P2 has quite a bit of jello, he should set it right before.

Fellas, it's a simple little comparison video that's objective. Not sure what the harm is

GoPro has come a long ways over several product generations and R&D, but I think it is impressive that DJI has put out a comparable camera in such a short time. They both look equally good for what they are.

The GoPro image looks flatter, but I imagine protune was being used. What I'd really like to see is some P3 log video.

Reactions: Buzz313th
Fellas, it's a simple little comparison video that's objective. Not sure what the harm is

It is a simple, fair, objective comparison. Some can't handle that and are emotionally attached to a certain camera! LOL

Reactions: dlewu
I love my GoPro but this is a very quick video to compare both products. I like the P3 more because it looks brighter. The grass is greener.

GoPro has come a long ways over several product generations and R&D, but I think it is impressive that DJI has put out a comparable camera in such a short time. They both look equally good for what they are.

The GoPro image looks flatter, but I imagine protune was being used. What I'd really like to see is some P3 log video.
It states that the video is full auto (not protune)

The only thing you can see here is both cameras have color issues. GoPro leans red and the P3/Inspire blue/green with an odd hue.

Other than that, unless you like shooting still life, the comparison needs motion to be useful.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.