Phantom 3: Still / Loving It!

Reaction score
Just flew my new P3P today in 30mph winds! The bird was so stable I was able to pull of pictures. Was very impressed. Yes, I post processed this picture, but, really enjoyed flying my new toy today!

-mmccurdy

Attachments

• P3P_Bridge01.jpg
    P3P_Bridge01.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 875
I know. This was my 9th flight. Still getting used to the app! 30 mph gusts did not help make my experience any more comfortable!,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Nice pic. I'm going to have to do more stills.

I continue to be just so impressed with this piece of kit. I started out by building a little 250 quadcopter....enjoyed the whole learning/soldering/programming/tinkering process...but it's a twitchy thing to fly and has been crashed multiple times.

The P3 just does what you tell it! I really love it. And the camera stabilisation is superb...like having a 100m tall tripod with you!!

Reactions: rmfa
Just flew my new P3P today in 30mph winds! The bird was so stable I was able to pull of pictures. Was very impressed. Yes, I post processed this picture, but, really enjoyed flying my new toy today!

-mmccurdy
I have about 115 flights on mine without a single mishap (knock on wood) and have some stunning shots and 4k movies to show for it. This is some kind of sweet machine. Can't wait for the ground station software to be released so I can use waypoints like I did on my Phantom V2+.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20