P3 Firmware Phantom 3 standard its just BEEPINGGGGGGGGG HELPPPPPPPPPPP

Reaction score
It just beeping and driving me crazy. Firmware update failed multiple times. Ready to throw it outside please help. Ive attached the install log.

Attachments

• P3C_FW_LOG_AB.txt
    40.1 KB · Views: 222
  • P3C_FW_RESULT_AB.txt
    3.6 KB · Views: 180
What are these FW versions you tried to install?

PMCAPPFw3.bin
P3C_FW_V99.99.9999.bin

They seem like FW mods. Could they have done some damage?

Last edited:
Reactions: JoBe
What are these FW versions you tried to install?

PMCAPPFw3.bin
P3C_FW_V99.99.9999.bin

They seem like FW mods. Could they have done some damage?
It looks like 1.09.20 which is the latest (2017) for the P3S. I don't understand 2 bin files.

• Sad
Another person downloaded the modded firmware as HTML instead of as binary?
The ESCs are beeping because they're mourning over dead FC.
You even managed to damage m0700 somehow? No idea how this happened.

My advise is, as always: You want modding, you do the modding. You will learn something and have a modded drone, instead of lerning from your mistakes after failing at using pre-modded one.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoBe and t65d
Try uploading DJI FW and see what happens, I guess...

Nothing will happen. FC is not booting. It won't magically accept the update.

Components of the drone are connected in an internal network where they can talk to each other. Let's imagine a communist spy network. If one spy gets shot dead, he won't react on any updates from peers, no matter how much they try. Same with DJI drones - if a part will stop booting, you can't convince it to boot again by asking it to accept update. It won't respond. It's dead.

First:How did you try the firmware upgrade? 2nd: did the P3 system got enough power for the upgrade ? I mean all components of the P3S inclusive mobile. 3rd: The P3C_FW_V99.99.9999.bin is the right file on the SD card if you try to upgrade via app.
The package must have 3 boot blocks,1 for the RC 1 for the AC and 1 for the battery. And the AC boot block seems to be corupted.
But i ddon´t know exactly where these blocks are. That is what the poster above my post means.

I'm chiming in here maybe something assumed that I am missing, but What do is force update by holding the button until is starts writing
(small beeps) , and always 1.08.0100 , never use 1.09 its no Good.
after any 1.09 updates I have all kinds of issues but mainly not linking (no matter what version the remote is on)
try forcing 1.08.0100 on it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.