Phantom 3 SE controller 4 sale?

Reaction score
Hello, --new to this forum and I am looking for a controller for the P3 SE (for use as a spare)
-- I have looked on Amazon, Ebay , googled it, -nothing. Does anybody know were I can buy one?
Thanks.

Hello, --new to this forum and I am looking for a controller for the P3 SE (for use as a spare)
-- I have looked on Amazon, Ebay , googled it, -nothing. Does anybody know were I can buy one?
Thanks.
Why in the world would YOU ever need a spare ??????....just get the one you got repaired or buy a new "DJI" drone they are selling at a good price now days ! Many many of these guys here on this site have been flying their Dji drones for many years and I NEVER Ever Ever hear of them needing a spare RC unit ! why are you new here LOL

Last edited:
A need one because i lost my controller...
My My....how strange.....Usually its the Drone thats Lost LOL !.....Just Buy a New Dji drone of your choice and You will have a controller and TWO Aircraft !

Hello, i have Phantom 3 SE controller if you are still interested? Where do you live, im in Geneva, Switzerland

Hi! Do you still have the P3SE controller for sale?
My SE won't fly without a remote :(

Thanks.
buy one on the dji main site? i bought just a drone nothing else. the controller is 100$ its easy bro/

Thanks.
I have a controller and accessories for sale P3S with a 5,000 ft range extender $400 obo tablet holder, hood visor, linard bag and more

buy one on the dji main site? i bought just a drone nothing else. the controller is 100$ its easy bro/

I have a controller and accessories for sale P3S with a 5,000 ft range extender $400 obo tablet holder, hood visor, linard bag and more

If have P3SE controller for sale used only 7 times. I lost my ac over water and can’t buy just a drone. if your still looking. I have a bunch of accessories for sale also.

If you mean AC I don’t have I lost my p3se over a large lake. So I have everything you need for a p3se including Rc. If your interested let me know.

If have P3SE controller for sale used only 7 times. I lost my ac over water and can’t buy just a drone. if your still looking. I have a bunch of accessories for sale also.
Now that was bad luck, how did it happen ?

It’s still a mystery to me. I was flying over a big lake in va when it drop like a rock. I had flown it the day before and no problems. It look like I had shut the AC (witch I didn’t.)off or a blade was stripped and spun on the motor. It was too far out I tried to recovered AC with a kyack but where it landed was at least 30 ft deep. I had a little garden rake on a rope but to no avail. and the killer thing was that all my family was there watching like they did the day before. A little embarrassing. So everybody pitch in to help me buy a new one.. My new P4A arrives tomorrow. This time I got refresh and an
insurance policy. Got to figure a better way to recover my AC over water. I live by the ocean.

Safe flying

Reactions: Rohanm

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94