Phantom 3 remote for sale (SOLD)

I would like to sell of my first P3P as parts to whoever needs them.

Instead of posting parts and prices, I thought I would see who needs what and determine what would be a fair price.

My first P3P hit some branches and fell about 8 feet onto some grass. One of the arms got bent but I was able to mold it back into place and it flies fine but I decided to buy a replacement one.

If there is interest, I will post photos (and even videos) to show it's condition and then go from there.
I would like front screw off camera lens scratched mine :(

Instead of posting parts and prices, I thought I would see who needs what and determine what would be a fair price.

My first P3P hit some branches and fell about 8 feet onto some grass. One of the arms got bent but I was able to mold it back into place and it flies fine but I decided to buy a replacement one.

If there is interest, I will post photos (and even videos) to show it's condition and then go from there.
Hey,

Hey, I am looking for the ribbon cable! Let me know...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.