Phantom 3 pro

Reaction score
Hello colleagues. Today, after a year of not flying, I decided to check if my phantom is all right. After turning on and calibrating the compass, I flew several meters. Camera image preview OK. However, the small map in the lower left corner of the screen is not active. No arrow showing the drone and flight route. Closed padlock on the map.
It always worked even though I never updated it and never connected to the internet after downloading the app and running it for the first time. I have been flying so easily for the past two years.
Is it possible to run this flight preview without an internet connection.

After many attempts, I discovered that if I change the date on the tablet one year back, the window works fine. Maybe there is another way. Finally, the weather to fly. As I wrote earlier, I changed the date on the tablet. In the preview I now have a take-off position and a red arrow showing the position and position of the drone. When I'm flying the arrow moves away from the starting position. Approx . However, formerly an arrow painted a line - a route. He doesn't do that now. How to change it. The painted route was very useful. I am asking colleagues for a hint. Best regards .

Check settings in GO ....

okay . Only I have no idea what to change in GO.

Just go through all the items .... I cannot say what - as I don't know what display you use ... I only know Android.

Start GO on your tablet .... (if P3P is not powered as well - you will need to swipe left to get to Phantom 3 Professional).
Once you have GO screen on ... tap the Menu icon top right corner 3 dots / 3 lines.

This will take you to General Settings ... Near middle page - is "Show Flight Route" ... make sure that is active.

See what happens then when you have all powered up for flight .....

I will check it tomorrow. I will write if it has fixed the problem. Thank you very much for your interest in my problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.