Phantom 3 Pro - Price Drop in Canada?

Reaction score
Hey people...so been reading that the P3 Pro just saw a 20% price drop in the good ole USA. Curiously I've noted that no Canadian retailers seem to reflect this new price drop as yet...I've been keeping an eye on the P3 Pilot's Choice pack at Staples but it's still listed at $2099CDN...(note it was approx $1750cdn on sale during boxing day 2015).

Big Price Drop On Phantom Drone Could Signal Launch Of New Model

So yeah....anyone seeing the price drop up here in the Great White North as yet?

Nah, you are almost better buying it on dji.com and having it shipped here for free. Lots of people reporting that they didn't pay duty or taxes. And if it gets here and they want some outrageous amount of money just refuse it at the door & request a refund from DJI

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Or buy my p3pro with 2 flights on it for $1700 cash lol

Lol I'm going to wait until March 1st and see what this P3 v2.0 / P4 noise is all about.... ;) go from there.

10-4

Hey people...so been reading that the P3 Pro just saw a 20% price drop in the good ole USA. Curiously I've noted that no Canadian retailers seem to reflect this new price drop as yet...I've been keeping an eye on the P3 Pilot's Choice pack at Staples but it's still listed at $2099CDN...(note it was approx $1750cdn on sale during boxing day 2015).

Big Price Drop On Phantom Drone Could Signal Launch Of New Model

So yeah....anyone seeing the price drop up here in the Great White North as yet?

Phantom 3 Professional

Hey thanks for that NRAV90....If you compare the DJI.com price of $999USD that comes to $1350CDN direct exchange. Plus I've read everywhere here that buying direct you save on taxes and shipping. I'm sure there will be lots of movement as the P4 hits the sales channel in Canada. The Staples.ca "Pilots Choice" package sure does look good. It was $1800CDN + taxes on Boxing day....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.