Phantom 3 Pro - Backpack ?

Reaction score
I've heard a few whispers that the P3 Pro could be shipped with a backpack ? Anybody else heard anything ?

Like this one :

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm assuming that cases/backpacks for the P2 range would be suitable (with poss some minor mods) anyway ?

Any whispers ?

Reactions: Spaz
I've heard a few whispers that the P3 Pro could be shipped with a backpack ? Anybody else heard anything ?

Like this one :

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm assuming that cases/backpacks for the P2 range would be suitable (with poss some minor mods) anyway ?

Any whispers ?
Yeah someone from dji said Yes and also someone else from dji said No then yes then no so what do you think )(

Why be mad if you ordered a Advanced? You can get a backpack on Ebay for the P2 for $40, I assume one for the P3 will be about the same. I would never let the option of a free $40 backpack make me decide on the $250 increase between the two.

Reactions: TMSmalley
I bought a hard case for my P2 V+ v3 and returning my P2 because of the ESC V2 issue. I got it a week ago today. Wondering if the P3 will fit in the hard case. Does anyone know if its the same size?

I doubt any case/backpack with custom moulded foam will fit the Phantom 3 controller. It is a totally new shape. There is a chance it will fit the quadcopter, but definitely not the controller.

I've got a GPC Vision Backpack and Tradecraft Case for the Vision+. I've sent an email to GPC is they will release an updated foam for my backpack but they have only confirmed a hardcase sometime this week or next.

Modding the foam for just the controller in the hard case is no issue for me. Im sure its minor. I am just wondering if the copter will fit with props installed, in the case. The case looks tight and if the props are gunna stick out is what im concerned about

I had my email back this morning from DJI about a few things i wanted to know, one of them about the back pack and the reply to that was "As for the backpack, we are not sure of that but current planned package does not include it".

Some dealer is advertising that the backpack will come with the professional versions. I questioned him on this. And he said at this time yes but keep it low. Some meeting is going to take place within dji today and will know 100% by Tuesday.

Some dealer is advertising that the backpack will come with the professional versions. I questioned him on this. And he said at this time yes but keep it low. Some meeting is going to take place within dji today and will know 100% by Tuesday.
It's tuesday!

According to a DJI PM over on rcgroups, the backpack is not included, guaranteed.

I'm waiting on the confirmation from blade strike to see if P3 will fit our phantompak. It's a semi rigid backpack which can stand a big dude standing on it because of the supporting EVA core structure. I'll keep you guys posted.

I'm waiting on the confirmation from blade strike to see if P3 will fit our phantompak. It's a semi rigid backpack which can stand a big dude standing on it because of the supporting EVA core structure. I'll keep you guys posted.
Backpack will be sold as a extra part.

Dji wants more money. :s

Why be mad if you ordered a Advanced? You can get a backpack on Ebay for the P2 for $40, I assume one for the P3 will be about the same. I would never let the option of a free $40 backpack make me decide on the $250 increase between the two.

The $40 ones you find on ebay are not much more then some cheap fabric and foam. The one in the video has sturdy foam and a hard exterior. One like that would probably run you $150 or more. The Pro (if it comes with a backpack) would be awesome because not only are you getting a better camera but a sweet backpack for an extra $250. I think it's worth it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.