Phantom 2 battery problem

Here is DJI battery guide. I find it interesting that there are no instructions on when to recharge after a flight. Also I find it very interesting that they recommend removing the battery from the quad, but it is put into the quad at packaging and stays there until purchase, which it would seem could be months. Interesting, aye. I am enjoying the conversation and I hope that in the we learn the true best way to keep this expensive item working well for as long as possible.

It’s suggested you purchase a new battery after you have dischargedyour current battery over 300 times.
It’s recommended to charge and discharge the battery thoroughly once every 20 charge/discharge cycles.Users should discharge the battery until there is less than 8% power left or until the battery can no longer be turned on. Refer to the DJI VISION App for an exact readout of the battery percentage level. You should then fully recharge the battery to maximum capacity. This power cycling procedure will ensure the battery is workingatits optimal level.
Turn the power OFF when you have finished flying and remove the battery from its compartment.
Take the battery out of the aircraft after every flight and store the battery in a safe and secure place.
Adhere to the notes for the battery in the disclaimer and regard safety as your first priority.
The battery should be charged in an environment that is between 0℃ to 60℃.
It’s suggested that you purchase a new battery if the current battery is swollen or damaged in any way.
Never try to recharge or fly with a battery that is swollen or damaged in any way.
Never charge the battery unattended. Always charge the battery on a non-flammable surface such as concrete and never near any flammable materials.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers