Petition 100Mbp/s bit rate for the Phantom 3 Professional

I hate to say it but the petition is worded poorly with grammar and spelling mistakes throughout. I can't sign something like this. The point for 100 mbps comes across but please spend a few minutes to fix these issues to increase the chance it will be taken seriously. If you want more professional features implemented then start with writing a petition more professionally.

Reactions: acherman
I hate to say it but the petition is worded poorly with grammar and spelling mistakes throughout. I can't sign something like this. The point for 100 mbps comes across but please spend a few minutes to fix these issues to increase the chance it will be taken seriously. If you want more professional features implemented then start with writing a petition more professionally.

Lol, increase the chance of it being taken seriously from zero to none?

Honestly give up:

1It's poorly worded and riddled with mistakes
2 It's probably not even possible without a hardware change
3 It's unlikely anyone from DJI will ever see it
4 Even if they do they won't give a poo poo (they already have your money, they have literally nothing to gain by spending money / time on this)

Reactions: acherman
Interestingly Sony did provide an update to a camera I have, Sony FDR-AX100.
It also captured 4K at 60 Mbps when first released. Sony provided a firmware update that facilitated 100Mbps. I personally saw little difference between the two bit rates - just larger files.

Other testers, much wiser then me, also had trouble seeing any real difference in the increased bit rate.

60Mbp/s vs. 100Mbps - Supprising Video Samples at DVinfo.net

Has anyone noticed that the P3Advanced has max live view bitrate of 2Mbps versus 10Mbps for the proffesional?
source:
http://www.dji.com/products/compare-phantom

I believe the P3A was reduced since the updated 2.7k firmware.
Or have P3A owners always had a lower live preview quality?

In the petition for 100Mbps it would be nice to include that live preview remains at 10Mbs - or DJI might reduce it to 1 or some low value. Not sure that's a trade off I'd want.

Reactions: Brent10

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik