P4P v1 interest

Yes. Post it. I'm sure there will be interest in it depending on condition and price of course.

I have one of each and still plan to fly them.

There are far more V1’s still flying than the V2.
Also keep in mind that some of the older firmware version more desirable.
Updates can be done by the new owner as they see fit.

Reactions: Capt KO
I've got a P4P first version collecting dust. I was wondering if its worth posting in the classifieds. I know the V2 what most ppl are looking for.
I’d be interested if the price is within reason. What are you thinking about asking?

Reactions: Kentrol72
Post it in classified, interested to see what you got. Still flying (3) P4P v1. Great birds. Easy to see..and hear, comes in handy. Taking 2 to Panama City Beach next week, and my A2.

Must not be that much interest in selling it, no reply’s to inquiries!

I still use mine almost every week. I have 3 right now, with the third having extremely minor camera focus issues, which has taken it out of the running for now. I need my work to be perfectly focused 100% of the time, not 100% focused 95% of the time and 95% focused 5% of the time. If you're going to sell, make sure you take test photos and post them.

D

Last edited:
Reactions: Kentrol72
To all, a huge thanks for the responses! I apologize for not replying, I've had a busy week. My P4 v1 is in great condition all around. It was my workhorse a couple of years ago until I acquired my M2P, so its on stand by as a back up. I see a lot of request for P4 v2 and I wanted to know if there were people interested in the v1 still. I'm considering buying either the M3P or M3E and selling the P4 would help a tad bit.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl