P4P Issue Mega Thread

Reaction score
I was thinking, wouldn't it be great to have a mega thread of issues that we're facing out of the box instead of having all of the issues scattered around?

I'll go first.

1- + tablet wouldn't see my wifi - Fixed by changing wifi to channel 11 or 6.
2- Horizon tilt changes with yaw. When facing straight on no tilt, turn 90 degrees and it's tilted.
3- 16gb card that came with it says too slow - defective.

I'm not necessarily looking for fixes with these issues but I figured we might as well consolidate.

In the spirit of the op:
My P4P make an occasional high pitch sound when flying. General consensus in this forum and DJI forum is this is normal.

P4P controller battery does not last as long as the P3 series. This my be caused by the controller providing current to the attached device, i.e., iPad or like.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I do not have the horizon issue and my 16gb card is fine. The only issue I have so far is the uncommanded ascent during an RTH that is initiated over 3000' away and above the preset RTH height. Easy enough to avoid by flying lower than RTH set height, but definitely needs to be fixed. Looks to be a common issue if not affecting all p4ps.

My High Capacity Smart Battery just took a Dump and Got Stupid--Fully charged it throws a Motor overload Error and a Low Voltage Error--can't arm motors--in the Battery settings very strange because it shows all 4 Cells at 4.32 volts but shows Total Voltage as 0...

Tried Recharging --Leaving it on the Charger even after it turned off--Plugging into the charger and turning on the Battery--Nothing works--

Every thing works in the App--P4 Pro turns on goes through it's start up sequence all good ---But no Dice on Arming the Motors or trying to Fly...

Put a Regular Capacity Battery form my P4 in works perfectly!!!---Shows the Correct cell voltages and the correct Overall Total Voltage--

Any Ideas?

Jack

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers