p4p + drone activation

Reaction score
I just got my p4p+ and I am charging the batteries and remote as I type this. From what I understand I will have to activate the drone during setup using a DJI account. Is this an account that I will have to go to DJI.com and set-up before I go into the set-up of the drone or will I be able to do this during the set-up? I'm not understanding this part and just want to have it all done ahead of time if need be.
Also I will be using the simulator on the go app and want to know if I have to have wifi/internet to use the simulator or can I connect to the television using some way(HDMI cable maybe) and practice. I work out of town and we do not have internet service at the apartment.

You can register / create a DJI account during activation.
There will be a login or create account screen.
Okay what about using the simulator without internet access? Is it possible to connect to the television using a cable and would I be able to practice on the simulator like that ?

Okay what about using the simulator without internet access? Is it possible to connect to the television using a cable and would I be able to practice on the simulator like that ?
I have a DJI online account is that the same account or is this different?

You do net need to be connected to internet for simulator.
Good question. You might be able to connect to TV with HDMI cable, never tried it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez