P4P+ CONTROLLER for sale $400(NOT FOR SALE I GIVE UP)

Reaction score
I WILL KEEP IT.

Used it for about 15 minutes. My eyes are to bad for it. As new. Yes, this is the one with the build in monitor.
Price includes shipping.

Last edited:
The details are I pay shipping, and you pay the PP fee's.

Used it for about 15 minutes. My eyes are to bad for it. As new. Yes, this is the one with the build in monitor.
Price includes shipping.
I have the same problem with my p4+. Did you get a standard p4pro controller? How did that work? Thanks!

Yes I have a spare, and I decided to go with the Chrystal sky. With the 7" display. Sucks being old. Looks like I might keep this one. It is nice not having the wire. Bigger is better for me. Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: Duxbury
On the upper right of the screen, next to your screen name, is the picture on a flag, and letter. Click on the letter. Are you can email me at [email protected]. Do you know how to use Paypal?

Thanks for the information! Let me know how the Chrystal sky works out will you? I'm buying another controller and will start with a 9.7 Ipad. I liked the clarity of the P4P+ screen, just too small for old eyes, I have to wear reading glasses which is a thrash when also trying to keep an eye on the P4P.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj