P4A 4k video not watchable in Full hd in Youtube

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! Please help me!
I bought a new drone, after a p4, p4 advanced! We made a new movie for everything that has ever been done with a really good 4k video! A big problem with video youtube filling in fullhd option is broken, pixels blur the details blur, unfortunately pretty uncomfortable since 90% people still look at this. We tried a raw video upload, although this is a problem, this is a link! The video was saved to frames, saved as a video from png sequences, so here it is independent of all formats, but the same mistake with screen fixing too! youtube interface outside of fullhd downgrade is a perfect nice video

this is the video link, in 4k is so cool, quality is awesome. Watch in in full hd, and its totally broken!

Thx any help in advance!

Can you upload a snippet of your source material to Dropbox?

I definitely see mad compression in the water. I’d like to take a whack at compressing and uploading it myself. I don’t think I see those artifacts in my posted vids. So let’s see if we can narrow it down.

Reactions: Stoxi89
Can you upload a snippet of your source material to Dropbox?

I definitely see mad compression in the water. I’d like to take a whack at compressing and uploading it myself. I don’t think I see those artifacts in my posted vids. So let’s see if we can narrow it down.
Sure thing!

here is the link! https://mab.to/wWzaww2H5

You are talking about very minor compression issues. Honestly I think you are expecting too much of YouTube it recompresses everything. You'd be better uploading it in 4k as I believe YT allows 4k videos a much higher bandwidth. The other option is to use Vimeo.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr