P4 RTK and coordinate input

Reaction score
Hi, I have a client that wants to take images from the ground of a subject at a height for a proposed building development, we have come up with using the P4 RTK module as a solution but before we commit I have a question. Can you input a coordinate for the the drone to fly to (or a series of points) I dont have an RTK unit myself and am going to rent one for a few days for the job hence me asking. Thanks for any help.

Hi, I have a client that wants to take images from the ground of a subject at a height for a proposed building development, we have come up with using the P4 RTK module as a solution but before we commit I have a question. Can you input a coordinate for the the drone to fly to (or a series of points) I dont have an RTK unit myself and am going to rent one for a few days for the job hence me asking. Thanks for any help.
If you are talking about flying a path of latitude, longitude waypoints, then go to Litchi for DJI Mavic / Phantom / Inspire / Spark and get the program called Litchi. You can easily create a path for the drone to follow using a google map. The drone will follow a very precise path based on the waypoints that you generate. Very easy program to use.

“Images from the ground”? Why fly? Did you mean images of the ground?
Go 4 has waypoint flight, but agree that Litchi is better. Handy ($22) addition to your flight device. On some devices you will need to disable other flight apps to switch to another.
Have fun, make $ ?

In P4RTK you can do a Waypoint flight and a linear flight, i think that will work for you. You dont need an RTK unit if you have ntrip coverage.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20