P4 photos and video

A casual observer probably wouldn't notice. I notice immediately even looking at YouTube videos. Youtube has lots of compression, so it would be interesting to see a raw clip. The most noticeable thing is images aren't bubbled up and in need of lens correction. They appear flat, and that's a good thing.
I agree. The pics I posted are straight from the DJI app. No photoshop or editing of any kind.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Does anyone really think they will be able to tell the difference between a P3P or P4 video on YouTube? I'd love to see a side by side comparison
I think you will be able to notice. I can tell immediately that the platform is more stable. It is pretty apparent. Rock solid flat no tilt and no offset video. All in all it is pretty amazing. So is the P3 but I can tell the difference.

Reactions: Fplvert
I think you will be able to notice. I can tell immediately that the platform is more stable. It is pretty apparent. Rock solid flat no tilt and no offset video. All in all it is pretty amazing. So is the P3 but I can tell the difference.
I recall the early P3 was rock solid, then came firmware updates....I really hope they don't screw the P4 up the same way

Reactions: mirrorimage
Here are some photos of mine. Super bright day. Had white balance at 5000k. Everything else auto. Will be using my ND filters tomorrow.

I know a lot of P3 came with out of focus lense. My first one did. Second one had a crisp camera. I honestly can't see the difference between my second P3 and P4.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    5.3 MB · Views: 458
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 430
Here are some photos of mine. Super bright day. Had white balance at 5000k. Everything else auto. Will be using my ND filters tomorrow.

I know a lot of P3 came with out of focus lense. My first one did. Second one had a crisp camera. I honestly can't see the difference between my second P3 and P4.

Lets see some of these crisp p3 photos. Words have no meaning when talking about photo quality :rolleyes:

Thanks!

Just by looking on here I see no chromatic aberration in the p4, and it looks like it is in the second p3 photo. I am going to download and look at them closer.

p4 on the left and p3 on the right. 3 click zoomed in

Screen Shot 2016-03-16 at 11.02.04 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-03-16 at 11.05.15 PM.png

Here's a picture from my second flight. Needless to say it's living up to my expectations. Not a great low light camera but given there's no other way on earth that I would have gotten a quick shot like this it isn't half bad. ;-)

2nd flight phantom 4.png

Reactions: mirrorimage

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik