SOLD P4 combo- two for one sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have two P4 drones for sale
The white P4 is perfect. The black P4 will not update the firmware. Bricked by NLD that I purchased.
As you can see, a bunch of peripherals will come with the sale. Lots of props, better charger for two batteries at once. Speaking of batteries... the two originals have about ten and twelve cycles on them. Function like new ones. Have been stored at 50%
A good zipper case holds the foam original box. Some long range antennas included. (note- the two batteries )
Even better, I will ship it to you via FED EX anywhere in CONUS for free. Price is $600
. Antenna boosters. New spare top shell, extension legs, HDMI adapter for remote, filter wrench, more black props, blue silicon remote cover (not shown), spare camera parts and more.
P4.jpg
remote.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Difficult-Airlines
I should have made this more clear. There are two Phantom 4 drones. Each has a controller, charger, props, storage box etc. When I was 80% complete with NLD firmware, it stopped. I am unable to communicate via cable with the drone. I purchased a second P4 and swapped the camera to get some work done. Now, I am relying on Mavic 2 Pro for most work. Buyer will get a perfect, low time white P4. Also will get a Black P4 and two low use Black Batteries. Black remote control. Transport case, many spare parts, but no guarantee that the firmware can be rolled back. I don't seem to have the skill for that. My loss, your gain. All shipped for free via FEDEX. A Christmas time bargain in my view. Cheers. Note: found a third P4 with control board and good motors... to be included.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic