P3S in box for sale

Hey guys, looking at one locally and don't want to hold this sale up so have at it.

can i see pictures? maybe a video flying?
interested in making an offer. PM me.

The picture above has all of the included pieces. It only has a few hours on it. I dont have any flying video handy as I am traveling. 275 is the lowest I will go, any lower and I will keep it for a backup for my others. Thanks

The picture above has all of the included pieces. It only has a few hours on it. I dont have any flying video handy as I am traveling. 275 is the lowest I will go, any lower and I will keep it for a backup for my others. Thanks
Sorry, ngsd1, I can't see any pics of what comes with it? I am very interested

I'd be very careful. Not saying it is a scam but there are a lot of them on these classifieds. $275 with no pics because they are "traveling"?? Who sells a drone while traveling?! C'mon. I am sure you want the money wired by Western Union as well??

Sorry you are so cynical. I get being cautious but accusations behind a keyboard are a sign of weakness.

Yes I am slow to respond and I apologize. For those that would care to see my Southwest Airlines confirmations to see that I am on 4 flights a week I would be glad to share! Still I realize that I need to watch my personal email closer when I place an ad and I again apologize. No western union, verified Paypal is fine or local pickup in San Diego.

That being said, the biggest issue I have had here is that some people are not seeing the pictures I posted. Is it not visible to all or is it my settings? When I open up the ad it appears to be there. I actually have two of them for sale as I bought another Pro from Newegg last week so I could use the C1 button for a payload release.

Last edited:
Reactions: Riche10
I saw the pics when you first posted but not anymore. Just tried another laptop and just see an X.
If they're photobucket images they won't show up.

No they are JPG, i saved them to my desktop and downloaded them. If anyone needs them I guess I can text them. It is just a pic of a standard P3 out of the box with everything they come with. 1 batt, charger etc. No damage as it only tested it before realizing i needed the drop function on the controller and not in the app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers