P3P issue with syncing flight records

Reaction score
Hi all,

With better weather, I've made my first few flights in some time in the past couple of weeks. After these flights, I have been unable to properly sync my flight records. Prior to the issue, I had 88 flights logged and successfully synced to the cloud. However, after my last three flights, I am unable to complete a total sync of my flight records.

I've tried everything I can think of. I've updated/reinstalled the Go app, I've cleared out cached data, and I've tried to sync on different devices. Nothing works. I've deleted all local flight data, and when I re-sync, I now have 70 flights when I should have 91. Oddly enough, there is no rhyme or reason to the 21 missing flights. All of the most recent flights (which I thought may be causing the issue) are present when I sync. When syncing, the process will reach 90% and then fail. Syncing to 1 and 6 months succeeds, but it does not recover any additional data.

The only thing that has changed with the past few flights is that I've updated battery firmware. I've also experienced compass errors on two of the last three flights (I'm not sure if this would have an effect), but I've since recalibrated. This has to be something on DJI's end, as all flights that I'm missing have been previously synced.

Does anyone know what may be causing this? Any help is greatly appreciated. I posted this over at the DJI forums nearly a week ago, but nobody seemed to have any ideas. A DJI rep asked me to PM him regarding the issue, but I haven't heard back. My guess is that DJI doesn't really know what's going on given the silence.

I just delete other post after reading again
Have you tryed signing out of the app and logging back in ?
I did delete some but @MotorCycle-Man,(great phantom pilot ) gave me idea on old device with app still installed on it once I re-sync all flights came back,,,,I email dji on this and they told me some flights can be retrieved with assistant 2 but only some return not all,,yes better off asking for a coffee from them , they helpful but never really know themselves what going on,, I don't think it server issue or more would be posting on it,,

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl