P3A for sale

Reaction score
have for sale my beloved Phantom 3 Advanced (P3A).

The drone has about 40 flying hours and comes with a ton of accessories, which is why my price is a little more than the average P3As out there.

So here is what all I have included in this ad:

P3A

Remote with both iOS and Android (mini USB) cables

Antenna amplifier

Box

Lens ND filters

1 sunshield

2 camera savers (these are lens covers that prevent the camera from floating around when the drone isn’t in use. I have one stock, and the other is an aftermarket that I use more because it’s a lot easier to put on)

4 batteries (3 are OEM DJI and 1 is an aftermarket. I’ve had no problems using this aftermarket battery)

1 battery discharger (plugs into the batteries to completely discharge them)

3 mini screwdrivers

2 sets of props (one set is brand new in the DJI storage case)

2 sets of prop motor covers (these are essential for storage and transporting your drone)

1 battery charger (this charger will charge 3 batteries and the controller at the same time.

So all of this comes in the purchase of this item.

Additionally, I have a GPC backpack case for an additional $65. This is a 38 liter backpack with a foam insert that can be removed if you need to use the backpack for something else. The backpack is huge and its got a ton of molle straps for your other gear.

IF you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. I respond quickly.

fda327c8b5db2fd4677e1648faa6c336.jpg

Good day. I will have to raise the price on mine if that is what your asking.

Good day. I will have to raise the price on mine if that is what your asking.
Is this your way of telling me I'm asking too much? I think this is a fair price considering all that comes with it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl