P3 Sunset Photos - Memphis, TN

Reaction score
I've been wanting to get out and play with the sunset ever since my new P3A arrived. Today was supposed to be really rainy, but thankfully the weather held off and it was a beautiful sunset!

East Memphis Sunset 3 5-30-15.jpg
East Memphis Sunset 2 5-30-15.jpg
East Memphis Sunset 1 5-30-15.jpg

Very nice, I live in Bartlett, where do you fly mostly? I also have a Phantom 3 Pro.

Hey Bill,

Glad there's at least one other P3 flyer in town! These were (somewhat obviously) from White Station near Poplar. I've been flying downtown more recently. I took her all the way into Arkansas over the I55 bridge last Sunday morning and got some nice video and shots there. If the weather holds out, I hope to get some more down there this weekend. I've found it nice flying over the Wolf River and some of the lakes near it just across from Baptist Hospital on the greenline as well.

What about you?
Chris

Hey Bill,

Glad there's at least one other P3 flyer in town! These were (somewhat obviously) from White Station near Poplar. I've been flying downtown more recently. I took her all the way into Arkansas over the I55 bridge last Sunday morning and got some nice video and shots there. If the weather holds out, I hope to get some more down there this weekend. I've found it nice flying over the Wolf River and some of the lakes near it just across from Baptist Hospital on the greenline as well.

What about you?
Chris
Chris,

I'm going to Branson this weekend, hope to get some good footage there. I'd love to team up on some flights, downtown sounds great. Contact me at [email protected] and we'll do that.

Bill

Chris,

I'm going to Branson this weekend, hope to get some good footage there. I'd love to team up on some flights, downtown sounds great. Contact me at [email protected] and we'll do that.

Bill
Hey Bill,

What about you?
Chris
Would like to meet-up sometimes, email me at [email protected]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers