P3 PRO 4K with extras

Reaction score
Hi I am selling my P3 Pro. 4K camera. I have to sell to help pay for my kids Christmas. This P3 is awesome. It has never been crashed. Fly's great. 4K Camera is awesome. Comes with P3 Pro, 3 batteries all three have less than 40 charge cycles on them (not sure of exact number but can get it to you). DJI authentic carrying case, Extra set of props. Remote. Charger for DJI and remote. I will send pics to those interested. This is an awesome buy and hate to get rid of it but have to for my kids and Christmas. Will split shipping charges. I have over $1000 in this complete set. I would like $600 OBO. Need to move for Kids Christmas. Will not take less than $525 and will split Shipping costs.

Hi I am selling my P3 Pro. 4K camera. I have to sell to help pay for my kids Christmas. This P3 is awesome. It has never been crashed. Fly's great. 4K Camera is awesome. Comes with P3 Pro, 3 batteries all three have less than 40 charge cycles on them (not sure of exact number but can get it to you). DJI authentic carrying case, Extra set of props. Remote. Charger for DJI and remote. I will send pics to those interested. This is an awesome buy and hate to get rid of it but have to for my kids and Christmas. Will split shipping charges. I have over $1000 in this complete set. I would like $600 OBO. Need to move for Kids Christmas. Will not take less than $525 and will split Shipping costs.
Where are you? Just wondering cause I’m in eastern Canada ( ship cost and duty)

East Coast US. South Carolina. I am not sure what cost would be I could find out if you are interested ? Have no idea about duty fees never shipped anything to another country

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20