p3 on ebay already !

I agree i have just messaged him now to ask how he has it for sale at this very very early stage and how come he is selling it.

Looks like another youtube flight test video from a member of the public will appear very soon as this one has just been sold on ebay. I only hope its someone who really knows phantoms and wants to show us what they can do with distances and other stuff and not just a little video of them flying round the local park.

Looks like another youtube flight test video from a member of the public will appear very soon as this one has just been sold on ebay. I only hope its someone who really knows phantoms and wants to show us what they can do with distances and other stuff and not just a little video of them flying round the local park.

I'm more interested in seeing what's under the hood than how far it goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like another youtube flight test video from a member of the public will appear very soon as this one has just been sold on ebay.
Ebay says:
This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available
It could be that DJI contaced the seller and had some stern words with them.
Selling a pre-production test drone is a no no.
Octofilms put their Inspire on Ebay before official release and it was quickly pulled like this.

I'm sure when they are available (albeit in limited quantities), there will be inflated prices just like new iphones.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic