P3 Hard Case fit

Reaction score
I received my Seahorse SE920 today, I cut a square in drones size and made a perfect fit. But the things is, spooky foams on the lid are pushing the motors a little bit . do you think this would hurt the motors? I took the thin layer at the bottom it lowered the level.The case was recommended in the phantom help page. so I m sure it fits.
Photo on 5-5-15 at 6.00 PM.jpg
Photo on 5-5-15 at 6.02 PM.jpg

If you're overly concerned, cut out some foam under the arms/prop guard mounts if there's room for the landing legs to sit lower. It'll sit lower without the prop guard mounts you have on it I'd imagine. You can always cut a little foam on the top piece for more room where the motors meet the foam on top. Unless it really closes hard, The foam isn't going to hurt the motors. Better to have a snug fit than not to for transporting or travel. Better snug than flopping around.

Reactions: skyhighdiver
If you're overly concerned, cut out some foam under the arms/prop guard mounts if there's room for the landing legs to sit lower. It'll sit lower without the prop guard mounts you have on it I'd imagine. You can always cut a little foam on the top piece for more room where the motors meet the foam on top. Unless it really closes hard, The foam isn't going to hurt the motors. Better to have a snug fit than not to for transporting or travel. Better snug than flopping around.

I think I'm just overly concerned. I did finish my design for the case. I am not worried about the motors they already created little holes in the spooky side its looking good. I also installed my charger in my case too:) I have 2 little holes for both ends of charger and space for the extra cords on the second layer of the foam.

IMG_4387.JPG
IMG_4385.JPG
IMG_4386.JPG

I have the same case. Very well made and fair price. Watertight, Airtight with Auto Relief Valve, Crush Resistant, Lifetime Warranty and Made in the USA.
( I sound like a TV commercial, but I have no interest in the case other than end user)

Reactions: Efecan Sonmez

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.